Mel Millis is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to any third parties, unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information to enable us to fulfill your order, or if you choose to register with us:
- Contact information such as address, email telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and / or offers
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you our customer with the following;
- A better service
- Internal record keeping
- To help improve our products and services for our customers
- We may send promotional emails about our new products, special offers and information we may think you will find interesting using the email address which you have provided, only if you register with us. You can opt out of our registration at any time.
- We may use the information to customise our web site to make it more suitable according to your interests.
Your Personal Information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, or have registered with us, you may change your mind at any time by writing or emailing us at, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, or believe that any information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, then please write to us for this to be corrected at our address;
Brook House, High Street, Stanton, Worcestershire , WR12 7NE.
Links To Other Websites