Baobab oil originates from the seeds of the Baobab fruit which are cold pressed here in the UK to produce a wonderful yellow golden oil.
Baobab contains 10 x the Antioxidant levels of oranges and 6 x more Vitamin C than oranges. Antioxidants provide us with free radicals which destroy the molecules that damage healthy cells.
- Baobab is rich in Vitamins A, D, E and F, B1 & B2.
- Baobab contains Omega 6 & 9.
- Baobab oil is absorbed easily into the skin.
- Baobab oil is non greasy and regenerates skin cells without clogging the pores.
- Baobab oil has been scientifically proven to increase skins elasticity and improve tone.
- Baobab oil can be used to help restore dry, damaged skin.
- Thesee are just a few reasons why we use organic Baobab oil in one of our chosen oils.